Happy Friday! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming to an end (Sunday August 6th) and there are still some great items in stock! In case you’re still trying to find the right item, I’m sharing my best finds under $100 guide below, including my favorites in beauty and fashion that are still available to amp-up your pre-fall style.
1. SUEDE MINISKIRT: This suede miniskirt from BLANKNYC runs small, so I would size up one size. Perfect paired with knee high boots and a cream sweater like this one.
2. SUNGLASSES: I love these sunglasses! They are the perfect pair for an every day, running errands look.
3. VEGAN LEATHER TOTE: I have a similar weekender bag from Sole Society and have been obsessed with it ever since it arrived. This black tote is a great option for any one needing a great quality tote.
4. LACE DRESS: This dress has the most adorable lace and scalloped detail! Perfect for any night out on the town. It runs true to size.
5. LEOPARD SLIDES: These slides have been a sold out for a while now, but just became available. I love the way they look! They are my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale pickI did find them to run small, so be sure to size up.
6. LEATHER WATCH: If you follow my blog, you know that I am a sucker for a great watch! I love how timeless it is (no pun intended).
7. BLUSH SNEAKER: These sneakers are literally the cutest! Although, the blush is a bit darker in person they are perfect for transitioning into fall! They will for sure be on constant rotation in my fall wardrobe and perfect closet staple! I have the black ones being shipped as I type this. They do run small, so I would size up half a size.
8. BOBBI BROWN EYE + FACE PALETTE: This palette is one of my favorites. Bobbi Brown makes amazing palettes, which is hard for me to find a great one especially with my skin complexion being so fair.
You can shop some of my other favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds under $100 below.