The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially begun for Early Access! I am beyond excited and can’t wait to share my outfits and items I am purchasing with you guys throughout the coming weeks! I wanted to write this post because I know I’ve received lots of questions about what the sale is and how to shop it. Read below for further details!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the best and biggest sales among any retailer for the entire year (in my opinion). The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is by far the biggest sale of the year where new Fall items go on huge discounts for a limited time until and then the prices go back up to their original price. This allows consumers, like you and me, get the best and newest items for dirt cheap! AMAZING, right?
WHEN IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be July 21 – August 6 for public access and Early Access dates are July 13 – 20. Early Access allows qualified customers exclusive access to the sale a week before the sale opens up to the general public. Here’s a breakdown of the important dates and times:
- July 13th, 2017 12:01 AM Pacific: Early Access available to all Nordstrom cardholders
- July 21st, 2017 12:01 AM Pacific: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is open to everyone
- August 6th, 2017 11:59 PM Pacific: The sale ends and items return to their normal retail price
HOW DO I SHOP THE SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the most exciting and most popular sales of the year. So the best way to shop the sale is by shopping online with in-store pickup (if you have a store near you).This allows you to shop from the comfort of home, while still being able to pickup your items on the same day (if you don’t want to wait for shipping). My suggest to shop the sale is to organize your search by category. Search the items that you know will sell out fast like jeans, sweaters, tops, boots (booties especially). The items that you know won’t sell out quickly will be beauty, swimwear, loungewear, etc. I would also suggest opening up a Word document, scrolling through the Nordstrom catalog and copy/paste the item number for every item you want in Word. That way when the sale starts, it’ll be easy to search the items you’ve already scoped out.
Here’s the best way to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Mark your calendars today for the dates you can shop the sale (see above).
- Bookmark Greymeetsgold.com and follow me on Instagram so you can always stay up to date on my latest posts regarding the sale.
- After adding items to your Nordstrom.com cart, choose the In-Store pickup as your shipping option during checkout.
- You’ll get a text from Nordstrom when your order is ready and you can pickup your items from the store at your convenience. Some locations even offer curbside pick up where they bring it out to your car! It’s really the best way to shop.
- If you don’t have a Nordstrom location near you, it’s okay! Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns on all orders. Click here to find the nearest Nordstrom location. Plus if you don’t know this already, Nordstroms has the BEST customer service ever! Also, you can always select next day deliver and not have to wait the standard 4-5 business days for your order to arrive!
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT’S GOING TO BE ON THE SALE?
The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog can be found here. If you are not an early access cardholder, that’s okay! You can still check out the great sales and utilize my strategies above with the Word document to organize your shopping list before hand.
WHAT IS EARLY ACCESS?
Early Access allows Nordstrom cardholders exclusive access to the sale before the sale opens to the public on July 21. If you want the perks of Early Access , I would suggest, signing up for a Nordstrom card today, that way you can grab your favorite picks ASAP before they sell out. The process is super easy, you can find everything you need to sign up here.
HOW DO I GET A NORDSTROM CARD?
Nordstrom offers two types of cards, a debit card (retail card) or a credit card (Visa Signature). If the idea of signing up for a credit card scares you, you can always choose the debit card (like me) which just links to your existing bank account. It provides the same benefits, including early access to the sale. Applying is easy and you can start shopping instantly, if approved.
- Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away.)
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club.
- Plus, get a $20 bonus Note when you spend $100 at Nordstrom with your new Nordstrom card the day you’re approved.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardholder.
- No annual fee
- 24/7 Nordstrom Customer Service
To sign up, visit this link and click Apply Now to submit your application. The application is pretty easy and the approval process only takes a few seconds. You’ll be shopping Early Access in no time.
Happy shopping y’all!