Since Starbucks has recently just announced the arrival of their coveted Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) which officially kicks off the Fall season. I have decided to re-create their pumpkin spice latte from home with my own little twist to the seasonal beverage. This recipe calls for the slow cooker and get ready for your home to fill up with seasonal smells and flavors.
- 5 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 4 cups milk – I use soy
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin – not the pumpkin pie mix
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla – however I like vanilla so I do 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Whip together all ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir 1x after the first hour.
- Pour into any mug and top off with whip cream, pumpkin spice and enjoy